Admission & Withdrawal Policy
- Students are admitted to various classes on the basis of their entrance tests/interviews depending on the availability of seats in the school
- Syllabus for entrance test will be given at the reception.
- Original Birth certificate from the municipal corporation is to be produced at the time of admission, along with photocopy of aadhar card, school leaving certificate and recent passport sized photograph.
- Date of birth once entered will not be altered in any instance.
- The selection of the candidates will be done at the discretion of the Principal. Guardian or anybody else will not have any right to admit any child in any class. In case guardian wants to admit, then consent letter from the parents is required. If it is found that a false document is submitted, admission will be cancelled and guardian alone will be responsible for all consequences.
- Student can be removed or withdrawn from the school by giving one month's notice in writing.