General Examination Rules
- No test is held before/after the specified date for any reason whatsoever.
- Appropriate action will be taken if found using unfair means.
- Sending an application does not imply that leave has been sanctioned, leave from exam will be considered only if it has prior written sanction from the Principal otherwise he/she will be marked absent.
- If a student misses a Periodic Test or any terminal exam, it will be entirely at his/her own risk.
- Forgoing test for reasons of marriage, outing etc. will adversely affect the yearly result of the students. Such students will not be awarded “A” – Grade
- Result once declared will not be altered under any circumstances.